Lemon and Herb Crusted BC Halibut
4 x 6oz Portions Fresh BC Halibut
Zest from 2 Large Lemons
4 tsp Fresh Dill - chopped finely
4 tsp Fresh Italian Parsley - chopped finely
2 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
1 tsp Sea Salt
4 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
* In a medium bowl, mix together lemon zest, dill, parsley, pepper and salt.
* Lightly brush the flesh side of the halibut portions with one teaspoon of dijon mustard.
* Gently press each halibut portion, mustard side down, into the herb mixture.
* Heat the vegetable oil to medium-high in a large skillet, and place the halibut portions with the herb crust down into the hot oil.
* Sear the halibut for about 4 minutes, until you see a golden crust around the edges.
* Carefully turn the halibut over, and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until finished. Halibut is ready to eat when the flesh flakes easily with a fork.